Showing the single result
Built for the busy office and clinic, our two-channel Apollo Desktop Laser Unit offers both convenience and power: With two probes, clinicians can work on two patients at the same time or two areas on the same patient. You can also customize your unit with a variety of powerful probes for deep tissue or more delicate treatment. This desktop unit features a user-friendly LCD display with probe status and treatment times (ranging from 10 seconds to 2 minutes), built-in safety and fault detection software and a built-in power test to assess probe output.
Cold laser therapy is a modality that has continued to grow in use over the past decade. Low-level laser technology safely penetrates 2 to 3 inches into the skin to effectively stimulate regeneration of damaged cells and tissues, which brings about more rapid healing and reduces pain. Patients typically receive a series of treatments for conditions, including back and neck pain; sprains and strains; muscular pain; bursitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis; headaches and facial pain; joint problems; inflammation; and post-surgical pain relief.
Every Apollo Laser System also includes 90 days of free support from Dr. Curtis Turchin, MA, DC, a world-renowned speaker, educator and author with nearly 30 years’ experience in using laser therapy to treat acute and chronic pain.
Category: Apollo Laser
- Dimensions: 9”W x 11.25”D x 4.5”H
- 2 Channel desktop unit with choice of probe
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Probe holders on both sides of the unit that can accommodate two probes and both right and left handed practitioners
- Elevated face for easy viewing and control
- Two timers allow you to treat 2 patients at the same time
- Accessories included:
- Travel Bag
- 12V DC Adapter
- Operation Manual
- 2 Pair of Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 Probe Cable
- Laser Tutorial DVD
- Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures Book
- 50 Patient Brochures