Showing all 3 results
Laser Sys*Stim 540 with 785 nm Laser Applicator
Features of the Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Light Therapy:
- The emerging light therapy technology uses infrared energy to provide patients with a temporary increase in blood circulation, temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Wavelengths between 660 and 1,000 nm are used for this purpose.
- The Mettler Electronics Laser Sys*Stim™ comes with a 785 nm laser probe with visible blue LEDs that illuminate the treatment field.
- The Laser Sys*Stim allows the clinician to set treatment time, continuous/pulse modulation modes and laser output energy.
- All treatment parameters are displayed on the LED displays and controlled via the membrane keypad.
- There are holders integrated into the unit to store applicators when not in use.
- Laser output can also be adjusted via controls on the both laser and cluster applicators.
- Weight: 5.5 pounds, (2.5 kg).
Laser Sys*Stim 540 with SLD/LED Cluster Applicator
You can add full-featured light therapy capabilities to the Sys*Stim 240 by purchasing the laser/cluster, laser or cluster applicator package. The laser applicator has a 80 mW, 785 nm laser diode and the cluster emits 500 mW at 600 and 950 nm. Applicator holders are provided with each applicator and can be attached to the sides of the Sys*Stim 240. The Sys*Stim 240 has all the hardware and software already installed to perform light therapy, including protocols.
Laser Sys*Stim 540 with Both Applicators
A newly added product category for Mettler Electronics advances the fight against pain using a therapeutic infrared laser that directs pain–relieving light deep into tissues. Super luminous diodes are also available to treat larger areas with soothing infrared light. Both forms of light energy produce temporary increases in blood circulation, temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.