Showing the single result
Armedica Quantum 400 AR-Q400
Armedica Quantum 400 Intersegmental Roller Table helps release muscle tension and delivers soothing massage. It is an electromechanical treatment table that uses an exclusive Glide-Trak System, setting a standard for IST therapy.
Quantum 400 Roller Table Highlights:
- Motorized elevation and vibration
- Hand-held remote control with cord
- 3 nylon massage rollers
- Treatment for full spine or targeted areas
- Includes control pendant, knee bolster and foot cover
Quantum 400 Intersegmental Roller Table Features
- 3 rollers move longitudinally along the spine, vertically to vary intensity and tumble as well
- Adjustable roller massage pressure via LED display
- Rugged frame, dependable construction and quality components to provide many years of professional service
- Lockable settings to prevent tampering
- Ultra smooth nylon massage rollers
- Full spine or targeted treatment areas
- Chiropractic roller table has selectable vibration timer (0-30min)
- Protective cover for foot area
- Four ball casters are included in the standard installation
- Roller Table dimensions: 25″W x 78″L x 27″H
- Bolster Knee Pillow: 6″W x 20″L x 7″H
When to use Intersegmental Traction Table?
- Lumbar facet (posterior joint) syndrome
- Stress and tension
- Scoliosis, Hyperkyphosis and/or anterior posture syndromes
- General joint stiffness or hypomobility
- Herniated or protruded discs (see contraindications notes below)
- Resolving nerve root compression syndromes
- Anklosing Spondylitis (Marie Strumpell Syndrome)
- Muscular spasm
- Retrolisthesis Osteoarthritis or degenerative spondylosis
- General spinal maintenance
Important Tips while using Quantum 400
- Therapeutic Heat – If the heat button is lighted, this indicates the heat is in the ON position. If the heat button light is not lighted, this indicates the heat is in the OFF position.
- Patient Assist Bar – Patient assist bar allows for greater ease of patient dismounting.
- Face Cut-Out – Face slot under foot cover apron allows for use as a therapy or adjustment table.
Treatment Considerations while using Spine Roller Table
- Always assist the patient on and off the Spinal Roller Table. The optional patient assist bar is advised, however it is recommended that an operator assist the patient.
- Roller height of Intersegmental Roller Table should be set to a comfortable level. At no time should the patient experience pain or discomfort during the treatment. Continue to monitor the patient during treatment.
- The optional heat control should be used with caution, especially on patients with reduced sensory perception. Monitor the patient continuously during the treatment if heat is used.
- It is recommended that lights above the Armedica table be turned down or off to prevent glare and discomfort to the patient during treatment.
- Always evaluate the patient before and after the treatment.
Precautions taken while using Quantum 400
- Use Quantum 400 Roller Table with caution on elderly patients
- Use with caution on patients with acute pain
- Not intended for use on patients weighing over 300 pounds
How to clean IST Table?
- The use of a mild soap and water solution or an approved vinyl cleaner is recommended to keep the Armedica Quantum 400 Intersegmental Roller Table looking presentable
- When using a soap solution, be sure to remove any residue after cleaning
- Do not use any agent that will dry out the vinyl such as alcohol, window cleaning solutions, strong detergents or abrasive materials
- Face paper squares are recommended in the cervical area to cover the cervical pillow and vinyl and prevent skin oils from contacting the vinyl
Category: Intersegmental Traction$2,399.00
- Fractures or suspected fractures
- Common skin problems such as: sunburn, bruises, boils or shingles may be irritated by the rollers
- Patients with fused discs or implanted scoliosis rods