Americomp AM1 X-Ray System
AM1 – An Economical Choice for High Performance Imaging
Effortless Operation and Increased Productivity
The ruggedly handsome A4000 float-top elevator table features the highest quality lift mechanism designed for effortless patient transfer and positioning.
This mechanism, operated by a convenient foot treadle, frees your hands and prevents the table from being inadvertently activated by the patient.
Rugged Yet Versatile Design Prevents Wear, Expands Procedures
The orthopedic tubestand glides smoothly behind the table on precision bearings that travel on wear-resistant steel tracks. Generous track lengths are provided so that the tubestand can extend beyond the table at either end for off-table procedures.
- The tube carriage also provides a transverse motion mechanism that enables the operator to position the tube +/- 5″ off-center of the table midpoint. A centering detent facilitates precise repositioning of the tube.
- A wide range of cross-table procedures can be easily accomplished by rotating the orthopedic tubestand on its vertical axis and utilizing the tube trunnion rings.
- The extended tube travel of the orthopedic tubestand eliminates the need for a platform during weight-bearing knee procedures
Quality and Durability Secures Your Investment
Quality standards of Americomp radiographic systems are unsurpassed by any other x-ray manufacturer, yet they remain affordable choices in today’s marketplace. Americomp systems offer the same long-term dependable performance that has become synonymous with the Americomp name. A five-year manufacturer’s warranty demonstrates our confidence and secures your investment today … guarantees your investment value tomorrow.
Unencumbered Motion Expedites Positioning
The Americomp orthopedic wallstand provides a versatile film receptor that may include a stationary fine-line grid or a reciprocating bucky.
Americomp AC2 X-Ray System
AC2 Allows a for Full Spine Imaging
AmeriComp’s AC2 System Fulfills The Imaging Needs of the Busiest Chiropractic Clinics
The AC2 System accepts up to a 14″x36″ cassette for full spine imaging. The tubestand is constructed of heavy-duty steel, insuring many years of reliable performance.The FWFC tubestand provides film focal distances of 40″ to 72″.
A3306 – TUBESTAND
- Floor-to-wall or ceiling (specify at time of order)
- 5 foot tracks
- 10″ tubearm
- Angulating port-style tubemount
- Angulation dial and operator handles
- Fully counterbalanced
- Mechanical locks
A120 – TUBE
- 140,000 H.U., 1.0-2.0 mm focal spot, 90 degree horns
- Regular-duty manual tray with cassette blocker
A0010 – CABLES
- 10′ maxi-flex high voltage cables; federal terminations
- Certified, manual collimator with light field
A3547 – A3444 – WALLSTAND
- 17″ x 36″ grid cabinet with front panel travels from floor to 76″
- Specify left or right hand load
- Mechanical locks
- Fully counterbalanced
- Accepts manual tray in “high” or “low” position
- 103 line 8:1 aluminum grid
Jade Mobile System
A Powerful, Innovative, Highly Versatile Portable X-ray System
Ideal for a variety of clinical uses
Complete with a powerful 4kW High-Frequency Generator
Compact Powerful System
A thoughtfully designed system that is assured to increase efficiency as well as maximize workflow.
Includes the VIVIX Wireless 1417W DR Panel
Customized Acquisition Laptop with Advanced Image Processing
Pre-loaded with the award-winning VXvue imaging software.
Optional Configurations Available
Unit Includes a (2) Year Warranty and DR Panel Includes a (5) Year Warranty
Simple User-Friendly Design
Easy-to-use operator console
Two-step foldable stand
Vehicle loadable with wheel lock
Easy-to-Use Operator Console
Pre-programmed 9 condition APR tool
Two point Control
VIVIX 1417W Wireless DR Panel and Customized Laptop
Active area of 14″ x 17″
High spatial resolution with 140um pixel array
Stable and reliable automatic exposure detection (Anytime™)
Fast wireless communication by IEEE 802.11n (Inside AP™)
Viewer software running on Windows™ OS (VXvue™)
Ready-to-go Customized Dell Laptop
Customized Dell Latitude Laptop
Optimized for VIVIX Software
- Toughbook Tablet Upgrade Available
System includes the award-winning VXvue Acquisition Viewer
The VXVUE acquisition software is an award winning intelligent software solution which utilizes the most advanced imaging processing.
Ten (10) LAN – Local Area Network Viewers
DICOM Send – Multi Destination, Dicom Print
DICOM MWL Modality Work-list
User-friendly Touch GUI
Various Measurement Tools, including:
Auto and Manual selection
Image Export – DICOM, JPEG, TIG, and BMP w/wo Viewer
Americomp AM2 X-Ray System
AM2 Offers Outstanding Value in Orthopedic Radiography
Maximize Your Imaging Dollars
Ideal for private office or clinic, this economical system provides all of the benefits of the AM1 system except the elevating table feature.
This system also includes a handsome four-way float-top table with a precision tabletop bearing system. Cross-table, weight-bearing knees, chest procedures, table work — all are possible with the full-featured rotational tubestand.
- Also included is the accurately counterbalanced orthopedic wallstand.
- As with the elevator table system, the AM2 four-way system has electric locks on all table and tubestand motions.
Complement either Americomp orthopedic system with your choice from a complete line of high-quality, state-of-the-art generators. CONTACT US for accompanying literature.
X-CEL 715-BD Series X-Ray System
The newest easy-to-use feature is the patented Tilt-Head, which enables the user to tilt the x-ray source.
- Eliminate the need to rotate the patient for the DP view
- Eliminate the need to rotate the arm for the AP view
- Eliminate the need to readjust the collimator lateral views
- Enable wheelchair patients to be easily accommodated without having to leave the wheelchair
- Features the low voltage expose switch with optional remote key box
- Include features that can meet ADA guidelines (consult your accountant)
- Tilt-Head eliminates the need for patient
- Patient support rail allows access from
side or front
- 3.5-inch base height
- 29-inch SID
- Available in white
Americomp AV30HF X-Ray System
AV30HF Integrated High Frequency Generator System
The AV3oHF System produces x-ray images with improved resolution and contrast while affording the operator fast, easy technique selection.
Compared to conventional 60 Hertz generators,High Frequency technology produces more x-ray in less time. Exposure time reduction will minimize image blur caused by motion.
By producing a more effective kV, HF technology improves penetration power, allowing for lower kV settings. The resulting scatter radiation is minimized, eliminating gray,fogged films.
The front mounted control panel provides important exposureinformation and easy access for persons of any height. Completely sealed from animal fluids.
Important exposure information is prominently displayed on the system tubestand, easily within the operator’s line of sight. Special protective covers eliminate any possible animal damage.
- The patented Simplex™ cassette tray has no moving parts, so it’s twice as easy to load.
- Accepts 8 x 10, 10 x 12 and 14 x 17 inch cassettes in thelong or cross directions.
- Convenient Light Beam Collimator Provides a high intensity light field forquick, accurate positioning.
- Swivel mechanism facilitates table-top procedures.
- Table-top extension (either end) adds 12″ of table length for very large animals or standing lateral views.
- Tie-down brackets offer non-manual restraint capabilities.
- Out-of-room expos
ExamVue 1417 Wireless DR Panel
The 14” x 17″ExamvueDRCw wireless cassette-sized detector easily fits into standard bucky tray cabinets for upgrading a film or CR system to a flat panel DR system. Lightweight, slim design with an award winning built-in foldable handle, rubber insulated frame and high strength aluminum-alloy case ensure safe and convenient operation and moves. F2AED® eliminates wiring to the generator.
ExamVue 1717 Tethered DR Panel
The ExamVue DR 17 x 17 tethered cassette-sized detector powered by ExamVue software is ideal for permanent installation in a table or wall bucky. Pre-calibrated and F2AED® eliminates wiring to the generator and allows for installation in minutes
DynaVue DR & Real-Time Fluoroscopy
DynaVue: Fluoroscopy and Digital X-Ray in One System
JPI Healthcare Solutions is pleased to announce the launch of DynaVue, the total imaging solution for veterinary interventional radiological evaluation. DynaVue combines a dynamic 4-way table with digital radiography (DR) and the functionality of C-arm fluoroscopy without it getting in the way. This brand new 2-in-1 system is ideal for minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
DynaVue provides numerous advantages in the delivery of care:
- Larger field of view (14”x17”) as compared to C-arm (~12”)
- Image distortion free compared to C-arm
- Space saving, user-friendly design
- Minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic
- Real-time image processing (8 frames per second with fluoroscopy)
DynaVue will become your total imaging solution. Equipped with DynaVue’s DR and fluoroscopy capabilities, your practice will be ready to take on revenue-generating applications which otherwise would be referred to an imaging center or specialist. Some of these applications include:
- Minimally invasive fracture repair
- Intraluminal stenting for the treatment of tracheal collapse
- Treatment of urethral and colonic obstructive disease
- Vascular procedures
- Orthopedic procedures
- Contrast studies of the gastrointestinal tract
Real-time image processing is powered by easy-to-use ExamVue DR acquisition and PACS software, which offers plenty of DICOM tools as well as high speed, high image quality, radiography, and fluoroscopy modes.